Europe Backpacking Trip
It's 10:30pm and I have just finished packing my luggage, or I should say my backpack. Oh yes, I am leaving alone on a long-awaited Europe backpacking trip! After having settled down 5 years in Belgium, now I finally make the dream come true to depart on a round-trip in this majestic continent!
I still have to load my ipod with songs, charge the battery of my phone and camera now, but otherwise everything is in place to go. The itinerary looks like this:
- 1 May - 4 May: Geneva (Switzerland)
- 4 May - 6 May: Venice (Italy)
- 6 May - 10 May: St Julian's (Malta)
- 10 May - 12 May: Valencia (Spain)
- 12 May - 15 May: Stockholm (Sweden)
- 15 May - 16 May: Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 16 May - 18 May: Vienna (Austria)
Long live traveling! I am truly excited now after these weeks of long hours at work! Anyway, I better go and get everything ready now as I have to wake up at 4am to catch my flight to Geneva at 6:30am!
And happy holidays to everybody!