Ah Khang

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Europe Backpacking Trip

It's 10:30pm and I have just finished packing my luggage, or I should say my backpack. Oh yes, I am leaving alone on a long-awaited Europe backpacking trip! After having settled down 5 years in Belgium, now I finally make the dream come true to depart on a round-trip in this majestic continent!

I still have to load my ipod with songs, charge the battery of my phone and camera now, but otherwise everything is in place to go. The itinerary looks like this:

  • 1 May - 4 May: Geneva (Switzerland)
  • 4 May - 6 May: Venice (Italy)
  • 6 May - 10 May: St Julian's (Malta)
  • 10 May - 12 May: Valencia (Spain)
  • 12 May - 15 May: Stockholm (Sweden)
  • 15 May - 16 May: Bratislava (Slovakia)
  • 16 May - 18 May: Vienna (Austria)
Right, it really sounds packed and rushed, but hey I guess that's just what the backpackers would normally do! Besides I am taking flights for the inter-country connection, so relocation from one city to another should be rather quick!

Long live traveling! I am truly excited now after these weeks of long hours at work! Anyway, I better go and get everything ready now as I have to wake up at 4am to catch my flight to Geneva at 6:30am!

And happy holidays to everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home