Ah Khang

Sunday, December 02, 2007

South Africa Trip 26/10 - 16/11 2007

Finally added another continent in my visited list. Africa has never made to the top of my favourite places. I guess being born in Malaysia we do not have much information about this gigantic continent. Anyhow, I must now say I am glad to prove myself wrong. South Africa must be the most beautiful country I have ever seen with its well preserved nature and wildlife!

Three weeks in this country in south hemisphere has been an enriching experience. I could have taken hours to write this blog. In fact I have spent almost an hour each night during the trip just to write the diary (pardon me but I am no longer used to write with pen and paper)! Nevertheless, it's going to a short blog now with general summary. I will elaborate more may be in my future blog entries...

Date: 26 Oct 2007 to 16 Nov 2007
Travelers: 2 (with Luc)
Type: Self organized throughout the whole trip! As always we have well planned ahead before the trip :)
Countries visited: South Africa, Swaziland
Natural reserve parks visited: Kruger park, Milwane Game reserve, Hluhluwe-Umfologi park, Botenbok reserve park
Transports: one flight from Durban to Cape town, and rented two cars: Nissan and Honda for a total of 3 weeks
City/Town visited: Johannesburg, Nelspruit, Hazyview, Kruger, Hoedspruit, Graskop, Milwane, Manzini, Hluhluwe, Durban, Cape Town, Stellenbosh, Franshoek, Oudtshoorn, Knysna, Mossel Bay, Swellendam, Hermanus, Simon's Town, Cape of Good Hope / Cape Point, Robben Island
Animals seen: Whales, Lion, Cheetah, Leopard, Buffalo, Elephant, Rhino.... Too many!

Here a photo in front of the famous Table Mountain!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home