Ah Khang

Monday, April 30, 2007

Sunshine

Just came back from UGC today, finally watched the not-sure-to-go-or-not film of sunshine. Well, I have read a lot of negative reviews on this film and that certainly has restrained me substantially, but I told myself I have to support Michele Yeoh at no cost!

Anyway, it is well worth my 2 hours investment. Strictly it is not a 'A' film, but it did certainly entertain me. That's the purpose of entertainment, right?

I can see that the director has high ambition, trying to put a lot of different elements into the film. At certain stage I thought it was going to be another Alien film... Well, the story plot was kinda branching here and there, but it does eventually go back to the main narration. Thank god!

Back to my main intention: Michele was not very striking in this film, just a character that can actually be removed. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home