Ah Khang

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Wonderful Sunday!

I am just so happy today. I have participated in the Dragonbad badminton tournament in Havré and I have won the Men Single C1 category! Now with one tournament under belt, I just need to win another Men Single tournament, then I can move up to B2 category! Actually I have already won another tournament in October last year but since the new season has just started, the counter was reset to 0!

It was such a tense beginning as I actually lost the first set in my first match, but then I managed to come back to win the rest of two sets, and just kept on winning in straight set until final. I always have this nervousness during the first match on the day, I was glad that I just managed to pull it through!

I was so contented that I have invited Luc for a wonderful dinner in our favorite Vietnamese restaurant. Still so full now, but it is good then to stay on the couch as I am watching Eurocup Spain – Italy at the same time :)

Oh yes, too bad the Netherlands has lost yesterday, I was supporting them the whole night, but I have to say Russia was just a better team on the field!

By the way, this morning Luc and I caught a white rabbit in our neighborhood garden. This rabbit has been eating flowers in our private garden! This white rabbit is really so cute but we cannot have it because our cat is rather territorial. So whoever wish to have it, do let me know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home