Ah Khang

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Finally Back!

I have been back to Brussels since last Sunday but I didn't quite manage to find time to update my blog here. Blame the work and the night school and the oh-I-love-to-play Badminton games! Anyway, I am safely home and just finished a presentation for the night class, so I am gladly updating my blog for the amazing European trip that I have just experienced!

Basically the whole trip was going all well, out of 7 flights I only had 1 delay, which was my last flight from Vienna to Brussels, only 20 minutes though. :) Other than that I think I have prepared the trip really well, departure and arrival to new country/city and find the way directly to the hotel, and did the visits I wanted to see. Thanks to Internet! Oh yes and I met many new backpacker friends as well!

I shall introduce every country one by one here in my next posts. Out of the 7 countries/cities, my first choice would definitely be Venice, such a charming and romantic place! (click on the pictures to view a better quality one)


Picture 1: Venice in early morning

Picture 2: Feeding pigeons in Piazza San Marco, Venice Italy.


Picture 3: Horse carriage that you can find everywhere in the city of Vienna


Picture 4: Guard changing event at Stockholm old city Gamla Stan


Picture 5: Cycling around the city of Lausanne in Switzerland


Picture 6: The old city of Valletta in Malta

Picture 7: The famous manhole statue in Brastilava, Slovakia

By the way, I look rather dark in the pictures, thanks to my parents' gene that I would just get tan over 10 minutes under the sun... But I so love sunny days during the trip!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home