Ah Khang

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Visiting India!

Just confirmed the flight... I will be leaving to Mumbai and Pune from 17th August to 31st August on business trip. This new project I am joining has intense collaboration with the development team in India, so I will be going with 6 other colleagues to India to understand their working environment, current progress, project installation, networking and to attend numerous workshops and conferences. Pune is the academic center of India with lots of universities and coroperate headquarters.

Normally I should be back on 29th, but I have prolonged the flight to go on personal trip in Mumbai. How can I miss this most populated city in India and soon to be second most populated city worldwide without paying a proper visit!


Mumbai here I come!

P/S:
  1. Sorry for my good friend HHH who is coming to visit me from London in the weekend of 25th... Hope I can make it up in the next planned trip!
  2. Also to Man, that I cannot come and fetch you in Brussels airport on your return from HK!
  3. And to Alessio, because I promised to help you move house and drive you to get stuffs from Ikea!

1 Comments:

  • Aww.. don't worry. I'll see you in end Sept! Booked my tickets already - can't wait to meet up!

    HHH

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home