Ah Khang

Thursday, August 21, 2008

From Pune

Just a quick hello from Pune, India. Weather here has been quite welcoming, at least we haven't been greeted with thunder storm or heavy downpour. It's quite humid and warm here, more and less like Malaysia, may be a bit dryer though. Until now I still haven't got any chance to do sight-seeing or shopping, the whole group has been working very hard on the project from 8am to 8pm, but every night we managed to enjoy a big dinner feast in nice Indian restaurants before heading back to hotel and sleep. I am really looking forward to this Saturday to start spending my Rupees...

Oh yes, traffic in Pune is unbelievable, I have my international driving license with me but I would never dare to drive in this city! There's almost no sense of 2 way directions, you can drive in both directions on a one-way lane!

Anyway, I will narrate more of my sojourn here when I am back to Brussels :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home