Ah Khang

Monday, January 31, 2005

My blog, at last!

There has been constant questions about whether I should create a blog to share my story with unknown public. I was rather reserved, may be still now, thinking that it's rather intrusive to let people peek into my personal life.

Recent chat with Jimmy has changed my opinion. Actually a blog can be a convenient way to record everyday's diary, of course it's not going to be like Bridget Jone's diary. This, is a public blog, I shall remain scrupulous, for me have been someone who tend to keep his screets deep in mind, just because there are some matters I could hardly explain to others.

Let's hope this is going to be a new start to set free the chains that has been restraining me from my friends. So here come my adventures in one of the smallest european country, a land unknown to me when I alighted from the flight on the 22nd November 2002...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home